BSRC COVID- 19 Emergency Cash Fund
As our community is dealing with the personal loss, health issues and economic crisis brought on by COVID- 19, Restoration remains committed to be a source of strength, resilience and growth and available to provide access to all relevant and financial support services during these uncertain times.
For a limited time, one-time emergency grants of up $400 is available for Central Brooklyn residents.
Priority will be given to Brooklynites meeting one of the following criteria:
1. A family member had Covid- 19 and is now struggling with health expenses;
2. Have lost employment due to Covid- 19 and are not yet receiving unemployment; and
3. Have reduced employment due to Covid- 19 and are now struggling with food insecurity.
Other program benefits and criteria:
- Screening for eligibility for benefits and services (including rent relief and pandemic insurance)
- Financial counseling to review budget, credit and debt
- Employment assistance as necessary
In order to be considered for this emergency cash grant, please complete this brief pre-screening application for eligibility:
Celeste, new mom, early recipient of the Restoration COVID-19 Emergency Cash Grant Program
Meet Kharisi, Restoration COVID-19 Emergency Cash Grant Program