Connections to Care
The Economic Solutions Center is one of 14 community-based organizations selected to receive funding through the Mayor’s Social Innovation Fund to implement Connections to Care. Organizations like ours partner with mental health providers, train staff Financial and Customer service staff, and improve access to mental health support to clients. An on site social worker is available to address issues clients have access to mental resources when needed.
Connections to Care is the largest public-private partnership of ThriveNYC. ThriveNYC, in partnership with The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, have been at the forefront of addressing mental health in New York City. Initiatives such as ThriveNYC, NYCWell and Connections to Care provide community organizations the tools and resources to provide mental health solutions to the communities we serve.
Get immediate help 24/7 coping with any mental health issue by visiting NYCWell
- Screening for stress, anxiety, depression and substance abuse needs.
- Referrals to onsite and external trained counselors and other support networks.
- Stress Management Peer to Peer support group services (Tuesday 2-4).
- All members of the community are eligible for our mental health services.
- Call customer service or simply walk in to schedule an appointment.
- (718) 636-6994 or email email@example.com