All For One Survey Administrator
TITLE: All For One Survey Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Economic Solution Center
REPORTS TO: Community Coach / Outreach Coordinator – All For One
TYPE: Temporary Part-time
About All For One and the Survey Campaign
The All For One is a first of its kind collaborative partnership, spearheaded by three innovative community development corporations (CDCs): Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation (Restoration), Bridge Street Development Corporation (BSDC) and IMPACCT Brooklyn. This collaborative is in response to Central Brooklyn’s deep pockets of poverty in two Census Tracts 255 and 283, which is made up of neighborhoods that are historically underserved. In brief, these census tracts have a 25% unemployment rate; 62% high school graduation rate; and a 47% poverty rate. The median household income is $24,000 and 54% rely on food stamps.
All For One believes that a neighborhood coordinated, geographic saturation with resident-driven initiatives focused on income, assets and housing stabilization will lift individuals, families out of poverty and change the conditions for the neighborhood. As a part of this initiative, the All For One survey campaign seeks to collect information about Census Tracts 255 and 283 in order to better understand what the service needs and gaps are in those neighborhoods.
All For One Survey Administrator’s Primary Function:
The All For One Survey Administrator will assist towards the collection of 800 surveys for the two All For One Census Tracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in community outreach efforts to administer the All For One Survey via street outreach, and tabling at local non-profits, schools, and community organizations alongside All For One collaborative staff.
- Assist community residents with basic questions they may have while taking the survey, and communicate its overarching merits, aims, and goals.
- Ensure total completion of each survey you administer to survey respondents, and ensure accuracy to the best of your knowledge and ability.
- Ensure that all surveys administered are returned to All For One collaborative staff upon completion.
- Communicate any issues that may arise to nearby All For One collaborative staff, and related volunteer coordinators as soon as they occur.
- Attend and successfully complete an All For One Survey orientation
- Ability to deal with the public in a helpful and supportive manner
- Friendly, dependable and flexible and detail oriented
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus