Administrative Assistant Volunteer
TITLE: Administrative Assistant Volunteer
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
TYPE: Temporary Part-time
Administrative Assistant Volunteer Primary Function:
The Administrative Assistant Volunteer will be responsible for supporting the Director of Human Resources and the President’s Office. The volunteer will assist in answering phones, scheduling meetings, and organizing files. This role will work with human resources to support the administrators who keep our organization informed, insured, and thriving.
Time Commitment: At least 10 hours per week. No more than 20.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Executive Administrative Assistants with phone calls and scheduling
- Coordinate with Human Resources Director for internal communications tasks
- Reserve rooms and spaces for meetings
- Print, scan, copy and file necessary documents
- Patience, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn about Non-Profit Communications
- Comfort using Word, Excel, Google Suite