- This event has passed.
Poll Worker Training with VOTE NYC
July 30 @ 9:00 am - August 10 @ 5:00 pm
One event on October 15, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on October 16, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on October 17, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on October 18, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on October 19, 2018 at 9:00am
Get paid to become a poll worker. Training classes will be held in the Economic Solutions Center. Sessions will be
July 30th - August 11th
October 15th - 20th
Before attending session, you must wait for card in the mail from Board of Elections sign up to become a poll worker.
How to become a poll worker?
Apply online, by mail or by telephone
If you want to apply for a poll worker position, please read the following requirements:
- Please fill out one of the following applications and return it to the Board of Elections office in the borough of your residence.
- Please read carefully the requirements for each position and apply only for the one you qualify.
- Remember, as a poll worker you will be notified to report to work by the Board of Elections only if your services are needed.
- You will find additional information, including work hours and pay, on each application.
The Board of elections is looking to fill the following positions:
- Poll workers: All Poll workers must be registered to vote in the City of New York.
- Accessibility Clerk – Can be a non-registered voter however they must be a permanent resident
- Interpreters- If your applying for this position you must be a permanent U.S. resident, NYC resident, 18 years of age, fluent in English and Interpreter’s language
Please only apply to the position you qualify for, if you have any questions about which position to apply for please contact the board of elections at 1-866-vote-nyc
Visit the NYC Board of Elections website to learn more